Thank you for clicking into my JohnAllman.UK-branded web presence.
I am a retired software developer and amateur musician, who worked part-time as a freelance paralegal until November 2016, specialising in what one might call “Underdog -v- Oppressive Public Sector” cases. Now I am completely retired. I am still involved non-professionally in a few court and tribunal cases though.
I appreciate likes, follows, friend requests and comments, on this blog and on social media.
From here, you can:
- click CONTACT, to find out how to contact me, and to find, befriend, “like” and follow me on social media
- click YOU TUBE to visit my You Tube channel
- click BLOG, peruse my whole blog, most recent post first, all categories, in reverse chronological order
- click on one of the titles of my blog posts in the Posts list on the right of these menu options ->
- scroll up and down this page and click on anything that looks as though it might be a link.
Cet animal est très méchant: Quand on l’attaque, il se défend!
En Anglais: This beast is very naughty. When attacked, it defends itself.