Welcome to my JohnAllman.UK web presence. Thank you for clicking hither.
I am a retired software developer and amateur musician, who works part-time as a freelance paralegal/professional McKenzie advisor, specialising in what I might call “Underdog -v- Oppressive Public Sector” cases.
I have stood for Parliament four times, most recently as “Let every child have both parents” candidate for North Cornwall.
I am disliked for blogging against abortion, and for sharply satirical “humorphobia”, if you know what I mean …
I appreciate likes, follows, friend requests and comments, on this blog and on social media. I sometimes have (reluctantly) to unfollow those who don’t follow me back on Twitter, to enable me to follow new people.
From here, you can:
- click CONTACT, to find out how to contact me, and to find, befriend, “like” and follow me on social media
- click YOU TUBE to visit my You Tube channel
- click BLOG, peruse my whole blog, most recent post first, all categories, in reverse chronological order
- click on one of the titles of my blog posts in the Posts list on the right of these menu options ->
- scroll up and down this page and click hither and thither.
Cet animal est très méchant: Quand on l’attaque, il se défend!
En Anglais: This beast is very naughty. When attacked, it defends itself.